To help you get started building your pages, we've created a basic HTML document which you'll find in the bower package in
You should copy the contents of this file to wherever your website handles its templates, and edit it accordingly.
You will need to edit the following:
- The page's title and your country name in the
- Any additional meta data inside the
- Any additional styles your need to include - be sure to include these after the
- Your country name in the Code Club logo
- Your website's main navigation links
- The page's content
The navigation banner is already set up to alter responsively based on differing screen widths, so you'll automatically have a flexible navigation system, but do be aware of overfilling it with too many links. We've tried to make it as accommodating as possible, but there's still a finite amount of space to play with. Be sure to test your website on as many different devices as you can!